Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
If you have questions about our practice, or to arrange to speak with a member of the firm, please contact our office.
Representation in Commercial Property and Landlord-Tenant Litigation
Our client list includes managers of large shopping complexes and apartment complexes. Our firm focuses on resolving complex and difficult issues, many involving large monetary values. We are prepared to handle complex evictions and defend landlords against claims involving:
- • Charges by an anchor tenant that the landlord violated restrictive covenants designed to protect the anchor from market sector competition
- • Construction contract disputes regarding tenant improvements
- • Disputes regarding security service, landscape service, or janitorial service
- • Disputes involving operating expenses and CAM (Common Area Maintenance)
- • Disputes involving sub-leasing and acceptable tenants
- • Insurance issues
- • Prosecuting landlords’ rights to back rent payments when tenants file bankruptcy
- • Slander and intentional business interference
Fort Lauderdale Commercial Property Attorneys:
For additional information about our experience with commercial property landlord-tenant dispute claims in South Florida, contact the trial lawyers of Grumer & Macaluso, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale.
Grumer & Macaluso, P.A.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Civil Litigation Services for Landlords